Personal Insurance, Homeowners & Auto Insurance
Protecting your personal belongings is always a primary concern for any family. At Carbone & Molloy Insurance, our Personal Lines Specialists work with you to develop a custom-tailored insurance program to protect your family, home, auto, and other valuable possessions at the most reasonable, competitive costs our carriers can provide.
To properly protect yourself from the always present danger of huge awards for auto liability, it is imperative that you maintain the proper level of coverage for your particular situation.
If you have any doubts about the appropriate level of automobile coverage that’s right for you, we have excellent plans available through reputable auto insurers, and we will be happy to help pinpoint the coverages best suited to your needs.
Compulsory Auto Policy Coverage
- Bodily Injury to Others
- Personal Injury Protection
- Bodily Injury Caused by Uninsured Auto
- Damage to Someone Else’s Property
- Optional Bodily Injury to Others
- Medical Payments
- Substitute Transportation
- Towing and Labor
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Underinsured Auto
Contact us today for more information about Auto Insurance by giving us a call or filling out our quote request form.
Homeowners Insurance may not be enough
Homeowner’s insurance does NOT cover flood damage!
While your homeowner’s and business insurance provides a multitude of coverage for many different risks, one thing they do NOT cover is flood damage.
Some home and business owners choose not to carry flood insurance because their property is in low-risk areas. However…20-25% of all flood insurance claims are filed due to damage in low-risk areas.
When considering whether or not to include flood insurance as part of your overall insurance protection package, compare the low cost of flood insurance to the high cost of repairing and replacing property and belongings after a flood. It’s easy to see that it’s a worthwhile investment.
The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) establishes rates based on risk factors and property value. Remember: you can purchase flood insurance regardless of the risk. No one regrets purchasing flood insurance when disaster strikes. Protect your home with flood insurance from Carbone & Molloy.
The two most common flood insurance policies offered through the federally regulated National Flood Insurance Program are:
- Building Property Coverage for up to $250,000
- Personal Property for up to $100,000
There are many private insurance carriers that offer alternatives to the NFIP policies, as well as excess flood insurance when you need coverage that exceeds NFIP limits. It’s important to know what NFIP insurance covers…and what it doesn’t. NFIP covers the cost to either rebuild or your home’s actual value.
This includes coverage for:
- Actual building structure & foundation
- Detached garages (up to 10% of your home policy)
- Electrical & plumbing systems
- HVAC Equipment
- Kitchen Appliances
- Permanently installed carpeting
- Window blinds, curtains and window A/C units
- Clothing, furniture and electronic equipment
NFIP does NOT cover:
- Precious metals
- Stock Certificates, Bearer Bonds and Cash
Your Carbone & Molloy agent can share other exclusions…and provide coverage for excluded items through other private carriers.
Please Note: there are very specific coverage exclusions and limits for basements, crawlspaces and/or any living space below ground level. Your Carbone & Molloy agent can provide details and additional coverage options if necessary.
When taking out a mortgage or loan for property located in high-risk areas (a.k.a Special Hazard Flood Areas), you may be required to carry flood insurance by your lender / financial institution. Your Carbone & Molloy agent can help you secure the coverage you need.
The biggest investment most people will ever make is in their home. That’s why it makes sense to protect the sizable financial investment you’ve made in your own home with a comprehensive homeowners plan.
Your home purchase is an investment deserving the protection that only an experienced insurance professional can provide.
Basic Protection You Need For
- Your home
- Other buildings or structures on your property
- Your personal belongings – furniture, clothing, appliances, etc.
- Additional living expenses
- Your personal legal liability
Special features you can choose for additional security
- Home Replacement Guarantee
- Replacement Cost on Contents
- Additional Coverage Form
Contact Us today for more information about Homeowners Insurance by calling or filling out our quote request form.
RV’S, Boats & Yachts
RV’S, Boats & Yachts
No worries on land OR sea…
RV, Boat & Yacht Insurance from Carbone & Molloy
Hard work brings rewards, and those rewards often come in the form of recreational activities that provide rest and relaxation. Whatever way you choose to unwind and escape, you deserve to do so without concern for life’s little mishaps. However, it does take some preparation and planning to ensure that accidents and issues don’t put a hamper on your plans. Carbone & Molloy provides the insurance protection necessary to protect you, your guests and your property…as well as your peace of mind. Whether you own a small camper or huge RV, a personal watercraft or large yacht, the professionals at C & M have you covered.
Protecting your home on the road
Recreational Vehicles encompass a broad range of vehicles, from motorhomes to travel trailers, campers and even horse trailers. Carbone & Molloy offers a variety of policies that protect your RV, no matter what type it may be. Our agents can help you choose the right policy at the right price, enabling you to travel when and where you want without worry.
RV Insurance can include:
- Liability Coverage: In the event of an accident, the liability portion of your RV insurance covers bodily injury or property damage for which you’re deemed liable. It also provides medical payment coverage for the immediate medical care of any passengers in your RV, as well as uninsured motorist protection. This coverage varies from state to state. Your Carbone & Molloy agent will provide additional information.
- Comprehensive & Collision Coverage: Pays for physical damage to your RV in the event of a covered loss. There are different settlement options for total loss, which your C & M agent can explain.
- Personal Effect Coverage: This coverage provides replacement for damaged or lost items as part of your physical damage coverage.
- Roadside Assistance: In the event of a breakdown or accident, you have access to emergency service 24/7. Some companies include lodging, transportation and meal coverage.
- …additional coverage is available. Your Carbone & Molloy agent can show you a variety of options…as well as available money-saving discounts.
Boat & Yacht Insurance
Worry-free boating with Carbone & Molloy
Whether you’re a yachtsman or recreational fisherman, a weekend water skier or taking seasonal cruises along the coast, Carbone & Molloy offer the coverage you need to enjoy your time on the water without concern.
With the wide variety of watercraft available, one insurance policy doesn’t cover all possibilities. That’s one of the reasons Carbone & Molloy have developed relationships with so many top-rated carriers. Our broad range of partners enables us to customize coverage for most any type watercraft.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage
- Uninsured / Underinsured Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage
- Emergency Services
- Wreck Removal
- …as well as other custom coverage
An Umbrella policy can protect the hard-earned assets of families and individuals. Even though you may take precautions and safeguards to reduce a hazard, it does not
eliminate the possibility of being sued. While your personal policies (Homeowners, Auto, Vacation Home, Boat, Recreational Vehicle, etc.) provide liability coverage, more and more we see policy limits exhausted which leaves your assets exposed. An umbrella policy provides excess liability coverage over your primary personal policies with coverage limit options starting at $1 million dollars.
Please call us to discuss how best to protect your hard-earned assets.
Protect your valuables with valuable items coverage, from jewelry to collectibles, you probably have more valuables than you realize, and your homeowners policy may limit coverage for these items.
Consider Valuable Items Coverage for:
- Jewelry and Engagement Rings
- Silverware, China and Crystal
- Fine Art
- Stamp and Coin Collections
- Sound Equipment (Recorders)
- Sports Equipment (Archery, Camping, Fishing, Skiing)
- Wedding Gifts
- Musical Instruments
- Golf Equipment
- Pedigreed Dogs
- Garden Tractors
- Political Campaign Collections